Take 1 girl to pour your heart into,
Use 2 eyes to look into hers.
Say 3 words that mean the world to her,
and Never the 4 letter word should be used on her.
Keep your 5 fingers locked into hers.
Play the 6 string instrument and serenade.
Call her each and every 7 days of the week.
And remember the 8 numbers to get to her.
At 9pm you should tell her to sleep,
Because 10am in school she should reach.
11 is the day of my birthday,
12 is the her birthday in the month of May.
13 was the age that I first knew her.
14 of Febuary is the day I want to date her.
With a bouquet of 15 red roses presented to her.
If possible, do what they do in "Sweet 16".
If not, save up will you're 17.
Get your license to moment you reach 18,
Then you can bring her around in your Renault 19.
Hopefully by 20, I'll get to be with her..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment