I dun't like it when you stick around me..
I'll get sick of you too easily..
The early mornings are hard to reach..
When it's my sleeping time that you breach..
The TV, radio and everywhere is full of your name..
But you complain to me about your fame..
I never liked the feeling of inferiority..
However I listen to you with sincerity..
There isn't any pretence..
I can't complete this sentence..
Because this feeling inside..
I do not know which to decide..
To love you and keep quiet..
or you hate me with this critic diet..
You make me feel i'm important..
On the other hand, you're just a rodent..
Run as far and wide when the cat's away..
Then you come to me with your problems, array..
So I don't like when you stick around me..
Because I hate you like I hate me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment