Monday, May 14, 2007

there are times like this when I’m alone, hoping that someone I know will pop up and say hello. But I know that won't happen, because at this kind of time, I wouldn’t really think so. I’m here now with my cheese cake and coffee, just waiting to see a movie. I always know what I want to see, but this time I had ask the counter, a controversy. I have picked a korean comedy, instead of the american history. Since now there's still one hour to go, I might as well enjoy time before the show. I decide to go to a gaming shop, since it's the only stall still operating. They told me that the counter was closed, but the shop is open till 3am. It didn’t matter to me if they don't want my money, but that shop assistant was rather unfrenly. I moved on from floor to floor, then I came by to my favorite store. I went in to starbucks coffee, where I ordered a iced caramel macchiato venti. The staff asked if I wanted something to eat, I looked around thinking of having some meat. it came to my senses it was past midnight, I added my order with a cheese cake to bite. This store's counter closes at 2, I remembered that later I am going to the zoo. They are gonna meet at choa chu kang station, where it is closes to the zoo of the whole nation. I don't know what to wear, or should I even wash my hair. Cause the hair is still in a good condition, and the zoo will be a smelly expedition. I will have to bring some water too, some tissues in case I need to visit the loo. I don't if I'll have enough sleep,because the resting time is really steep. My parents are out the town at the moment, so I have to keep the house safe and clean when the doors are open. It might be the best thing have the home to yourself, but the responsiblilty is great so behave yourself. The shop is now really closed, with only the staff cleaning up. Every one is gone except me still having my cheese cake "carry on!", one of the staff said. It reminds me of the time I used to work at a fast food joint, we used to play music on the audio, everyone one would dance to the flow.


now that the movie is over, I went to a café round the corner. There I sat an order a brownie, just out side the balcony. I was still alone, just like the raindrops coming from the heavens right in front of me. It had rained while I was looking at the screen, the one with the touching sad scene. I was not quite sure when exactly it was, but I'm quite sure it won’t have any because. So I quiet sat here alone with a cat for company, a stray cat that just sat next to me. So my brownie came, it took hours and the chef was to blame. I knew I couldn’t share what I had, I couldn’t think of anything for the cat. But don worry I know what you're thinking, doing that is just simply disgusting.

No comments: