I'm losing my mind just thinking of your name,
How I wish we two were in a picture frame,
Some how live together under the same roof,
And everything that we do will go smooth.
I want to know what goes through your mind,
So that I know what you're thinking of everytime.
I'm sure it'll be fun travelling everywhere with you,
Because I'm spending every moment with you too!
We can have a simple meal just anywhere anytime,
A little candlelight while you share yours and I'll share mine.
It won't really matter what food we eat,
Cause it's just really cute to see you eat.
After that we can take a walk,
Or just simple hear the stars talk.
Sending signals to one another,
Flickering its light like no other.
If we're lucky we will get to see,
A shooting star across the calm-y sea.
I'll make a wish and secretly whisper,
I will love you, forever and ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment